Monday, December 8, 2008

NO DANCE FOR A WEEK!!!

:(

I'm not allowed to dance for one week.

(Interruption: I've been playing All I Want Is You for 10 times now, it's on Repeat)

Yesterday

Went for Adult Service, played with Ariel. :)

Then accompanied Cordelia for Book Fair together with Brother.

But Bro & I got like super super bored, we went to have Subway instead. Haha!

Then we went for Youth Service.. As per normal.
Stephanie came along! :D

Things changed, we're all different now. The past is the past. I pray that we will all move on to a better future and continue to love our neighbors. Thank You Jesus for the change in us all!

Then stayed around in Expo for a while. Waited for Chingay rehearsal to start.
Chingay rehearsal was great at the beginning.
& towards the ending part, came the worst anyone could ever think of.

I FREAKING MET WITH AN ACCIDENT!


Now, how do i describe the horrible event...?

First of all, I need to say THANK GOD ____ WASN'T AROUND!

It was very very embarrassing. I need to wear a mask for the next few rehearsals.

Well, we were all running to our formations. Someone was running my opposite direction & SHAZAAM!

I flew! DP flying Pictures, Images and Photos

I couldn't walk after that. I had to force myself to walk out of the platform. It was so painful, i almost fainted.

After which, I went to the medical corner, Ian was there too. & that guy wasn't of much help man!

He kept disturbing me! & I kept ignoring him, because i was in great pain! Hahahahahahahaha.

After a while, a wheel chair arrived. A FREAKING WHEEL CHAIR!

Wheel Chair Pictures, Images and Photos

Can you sense my embarrassment now?

(Interruption: Speaking of the devil.. Ian just came online -.-)

Ok, back to the accident.

After which, I was sent to the HOSPITAL

Medic Cross Pictures, Images and Photos

They wanted to call an ambulance,

Photobucket

But thankfully, they didnt! Hehehehehe.

So i was sent to the A&E.
Had an Xray & all the basic procedures. PAIN LIKE CRAP MAN!

Accident happened at around945pm.
Reached hospital at 10pm plus..
Reached home near 1am. -.-

The whole thing took 3 hours of my life.

Gosh.
I feel so prone to accidents. Hahahaha.
Every year, i have an injury -.-

Let me break it down for you..
2005: I broke my right wrist
2006: I broke my left arm
2007: I flew off my bike & loss a lot of blood
2008: This current accident that you are reading about now.

The best part is, Parents are in Israel now!
Mom called from Israel (The first call since Day 1, btw)
Hahahahahahahahaha. We've been keeping in touch through emails.

But i really have to thank a lot of people for caring for me! :D
Really touched me.

Thank you Sissy & Bro for carrying my stuff & patiently waiting at the hospital. Especially Bro for entertaining me with your nonsensical rubbish.

Thank you Pastor Beechoo, Jocelyn, Winnie & Uncle William for sending me to the hospital & waiting till everything was done!

Thank you Pastor Tai Tong for praying!

And a big big big Thank You to my team! Jingjing, Felyn, Jane, Christopher, Jacqueline and Akila for your care & concern & regards! :D

OKAY THE AFTER EFFECT?

I'M IMMOBILE, BED RIDDEN & IN PAIN!

Oh & if you people are wondering, how in the world am i still able to blog?
LAPTOP LA!!

No comments: