Monday, December 8, 2008

All I Want Is You

I've waited all my life to be here face to face,
I never knew that i could feel this kind of grace.
The way You showed me that Your blood has washed me clean,
Could be never be erased, it lives inside of me.

Take me to that secret place,
Where I can only see your face,
And nothing else would ever feel this way,
You take away my guilty stains,
The things I've done and I can't change,
It's only by the Power of Your name.

I stand in here in this place,
See the glory on Your face,
I'm taken by the wonder of Your name
I'm desperate for Your touch
I never needed it so much
Cos all i want is You.

When all the things around me, fall into the ground,
I'm always thankful for the love in You I've found.

Planetshakers - All I Want Is You
------------------------------------------------------

Found this song on Spencer's blog. :)

This piece of lyrics really relate to how i'm feeling right now.
I realize how easy it is to fall. & everytime i do, i always need Him to pull me back up.

I need to again, surrender all that I have, to Him and trust that He is in control.
I can never do it alone.

Sometimes i don't understand myself either. I don't understand why i get so disappointed when I should be trusting that things will turn out great at the right time.

No comments: