Saturday, December 6, 2008

The horror!!

I feel so totally guilty right now.

It has been a boring day. I was watching videos, & Sissy & bro kept wanting to go out. So we decided to get our ass down to Causeway Point to get some DVDs to rent & watch.

But apparently, when we reached, we decided not & we went to get food instead. So we bought lotsa food.

& before M&D left for Israel, they gave us a sum of money. For allowance. & NOW, I AM BROKE. Like really broke. Absolutely not a single cent left in my wallet :(

I spent my allowance on alot of cosmetics. Went to The Body Shop & bought a lot of things. Well, i needed to replenish my cosmetic bag anyway! But now, i just hope they won't flare up when they get back. I'm not intending to use my allowance to pay for it though.

M&D did give us another sum of money for i dont know why. But yeah. Ok, i just needed to let it out. I called my aunt & told her how much i spent. But thankfully, she thought it was reasonable. WHOO!

Hopefully when my parents come back, they would think the same way too!

I am now, a huge fan of Body Shop. Every cosmetic or facial product that i use now, is of Body Shop. All hail The Body Shop! :D

Should i sent an email to my dad to let him know how much money i've spent so far? Oh darn it. & just a few days before he left for Israel, he was just talking about getting me a debit card.

Crap, there goes my debit card.

Ok, think positive.

Thank You God for giving me this opportunity of buying a new set of Cosmetics!

Looks like, i'm stuck at home for the whole of next week. :(

Look at what a nearby shopping centre does to one!

Meeting Ben & Kirk on wednesday for a movie. That's it. That's the last of everything! No more no more no more!

Actually no matter how guilty i feel, i still feel very very contented & happy that I have a new set of cosmetics! Now all i need is an extra $50 to get brushes! :D

Hurry gateway! Quick hire me! :D

Happiness; Joy
Photobucket

No comments: