Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Art Of Patience

So i've been asking God to grant me the fruit of the Spirit for quite a long while now.

Love. Joy. Peace. Patience. Kindness. Goodness. Faithfulness. Gentleness. Self-control.

These are the fruit of the spirit.

& God has been slowly transforming me into the perfect person He wants me to be.
For the past few months, i've been learning Patience.

Patience = Waiting

He has been teaching me to wait for his appointed time, appointed moment and appointed situation.

To some, patience may be a very painful thing. Waiting aimlessly, not knowing what will happen next becomes a torture. It was to me, at first. But i've learnt to be dependent on God. To be absolutely reliant on Him. & it has been well.

God is really miraculous. He does things in wondrous ways no one can ever comprehend.

I've been waiting for a long time now, for almost a year, & finally, my effort paid off. I am believing for more.

In many areas of my life, God has taught me how to reliant on Him, how to be patient.

& i hold on to the promise that He has given to me:

Lamentations 3:25

"The Lord is wonderfully good to those who wait for Him and seek Him."

As i reflect on 2008, I can't help but see wondrous things that God has done for me throughout the whole year. Once again, I see Him transforming me to be a warrior for His battles. I feel myself growing and learning each day I walk with Him & I'm enjoying every single minute of it.

Oh how great it is to have the fruit of the Spirit!

Heaven's Fruits...
Photobucket

No comments: