Friday, December 12, 2008

I'm not letting go.

Before i even go on to discuss about my boring week, i have to say this is going to be a very boring post. Because it's going to be wordy.

Well, i was stuck home the whole week, due to the stupid injury.

Managed to have got my ass out of the house last night for a movie.
Caught..,

quarantine Pictures, Images and Photos

Many said the movied sucked, but i thought it was really nice
I mean c'mon man, how many times do the endings always end up with a survivor?
I feel that this time round, they twisted the story with everyone dying, which is a new approach & i think it's really cool. I liked it. 2 thumbs up.
Though i must admit that the beginning part was darn hell boring, like as if i was watching a documentary on Firefighters -.-


THIS MORNING.

Woke up at like 9am (DAMN EARLY since i've been waking up around lunchtime nowadays) to go to the MARKET.

Yes, i went to the market. Bought lotsa groceries. Cause today was Cooking Day. I wanted to cook lotsa things.

Then, Keshia called :)

She came over! We caught up & stuff. & she helped me with the making of my dumplings! She got to try the ugliest dumplings ever but the taste is definitely the best :D

Hahahaha, the dumplings were so big, eating 2 of it makes you damn full. It looked like a brain, intestines, i dont know, Animals ____ according to her, i didn't know what she was talking about & i don't intend to know too. Must be horrible!

Im really glad i got to caught up with you Keshia! I know you're reading this! Hahahaha, & dont forget Tuesday! You've made me so excited. Just hopefully, i'll be able to do it with strength due to the stupid injury! :)

Hahaha, i've missed her alot. Like we were looking back on our childhood & we couldn't even figure out how we became friends. Hahah, so freaking young la. I remember she would always stay over at my place! & her St. Margarets' uniform would be in my wardrobe & i would feel damn honoured cos my primary school & St. Margarets' is two different worlds apart.

:)

Yup so i was rather happy the whole day. Till night time. (I'll get back to that later)

Made more dumplings. Made dessert too. White ginko nut with beancurd skin. Omg, i'm in love with cooking.

Spencer came over in the night for dinner. Hahaha, he's in love with my dumplings! :)
He keeps asking me to go to Shatec. But like, NO.....!!!!!!

Cooking is a leisure for me.

So anyway, i found out some stuff that i wished i didn't find out now. I'm having 2nd thoughts on whether i should go or should not. The first encounter with you wasn't very pleasant, & i definitely am not looking forward to the 2nd meeting with you. I do not like your comments, like really do not like it. No one else has ever said that to me, or rather even if they did, they were my friends & i know they were genuinely kidding & besides, i don't really remember jokes & whatever they said because i don't take it to heart. But whatever you said, i took it very seriously. Because first of all, you were nobody to say such comments to me. You were not even a friend, you're just ___ boyf. You had no freaking respect for me, no respect for my parents & no respect for God. I know i should let go and forget about this issue, but no, i can't. This is a past i've been trying to forget, trying to let go, & just when i'm getting back on track, picking myself up again, you come tearing me apart. The things you said really tore me inside out. I tried not to let it show because I still had to give you respect no matter what because you were an elder. & i definitely had a reputation as a ____'s daughter to keep and protect. & speaking of which, knowing that i am ____'s daughter, all the more you shouldn't have said such things because the walls have ears. Fyi, the people sitting at the next table, were my Parent's people. I do not know and cannot confirm if they heard anything, but what if they did! What would they think of me? What would they think of my parents? Have you ever spared a thought for me? You're a grown man, but yet you're so insensitive. Talk maturity, you should have known not to say such things to some one who is returning to a place full of hurts once again. I am very very tempted to inform my parents. In fact, i really want to speak to my dad about it. But i wouldn't know how he would react, i don't know what to expect. I don't wanna blow things, but i know i have to put it across. But i'm not someone that would be able to tell you in the face if you have hurt me. & now, knowing that you are going to be there tomorrow, makes me wonder if i should even turn up. Furthermore, i'm bring male friends, what would you say then? I'm really looking forward to what you are going to say. The worst thing is, m&d are not around, so i cant talk to them. & tomorrow, if anything happens, i know they wont be able to listen to me because they'd be too tired. But yknow what, i really hope that you do say something tomorrow to tear me. I really hope you do, so i can use this opportunity to let my parents know & then my dad will put it across to you. & i can't believe i'm actually close to tears. Ive been holding back & i will continue to hold back but in front of my parents, i always fail to pretend. So, all the best. I hope you do open your mouth tomorrow. And watch out if you do, because my hand may fly across your face.

No comments: